About Mailman X
- Develop media strategies and recommendations based on the media brief/partner, having sufficient knowledge to support and rationalize recommendations.
- Lead media plans with clear objectives and KPIs. Lead media campaign executions.
- Anticipate, review and present point-of-views on media trends, issues, developments and opportunities.
- Create a case pool for internal sharing and learning.
- Work to ensure integration of online media platforms with digital presences
- Assist in reporting across the Mailman business when needed.
- Create a media pool to evaluate social media, online communities, portals and etc. to consider for long term partnership
- Create, track, and develop relationships with KOLs across the digital and the tourism space.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media vendors, KOLs and internal teams.
- Explore new partnerships to establish brand new media channels.
- Guide the team members to fulfill obligations from media and social reporting requests
Data analytics & reporting
- Drive Data and Intelligence using best practices.
- Translate media plans into effective buys and supervise implementation.
- Oversee and quality control of media monitoring, proof of performance, campaign optimization and post-analysis to ensure client objectives are meet.
- Analyze data, develop optimizations and deliver / present reports to clients on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for payments and tracking for all media, including paid social and media partnerships.
- Prepare data reporting as per account required
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company with great career development potential.
- Flexible working hours and dynamic working environment.
- Annual overseas company retreat for all employees.
- Daily breakfast, fresh fruit and drinks provided throughout the day. Beers available after 6pm every day.
- Competitive performance based incentive structure.
- More benefits are rolling out, we encourage you to contribute your ideas!