You will focus on brand digital marketing strategic consulting and project delivery management at the highest level. You will have the opportunity to work on and grow an award-winning business portfolio. The Digital Strategic Planning Director is a member of the senior leadership group, it is very important that you are able to embody our culture and create strong relationships with the teams. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, an independent thinker, an inspiring leader, and a team player.
Mailman Group is fast growth sports and tourism marketing consultancy, specializing in digital & social media. Founded in 1999, we’ve become one of China’s leading digital and technology companies, with a leading sports digital consultancy, and tourism marketing agency.
Mailman X is China’s leading performance-led destination marketing agency under Mailman Group. Since 2010, we have been working with many of the world’s biggest travel organisations and destinations. Having grown up alongside China’s digital marketing industry we will always have digital at our core.
We specialise in inspiring Chinese tourists to travel and to visit new destinations. Experts in story telling and China’s tourism industry, we use technology, creativity and knowledge to motivate Chinese travellers. We always have fun, we love what we do, and we always want to make an impact.
We offer a wide range of services including China digital marketing, social media, video & live streaming production, KOL activation, PR engagement and partnership programs.
From inspiration to conversion, our team deliver rich digital solutions which capture hearts and minds throughout the journey.
- Pitch to and successfully onboard new clients.
- Work with clients and account teams to define business/brand goals, develop digital strategies based on consumer insights, trend analysis and business objectives, and lead/ coordinate planning implementation.
- Build Mailman X brand/culture under Mailman Group guidelines, lead and engage with a growing and energetic team, be a mentor and support the team’s development.
- Establish and optimise working processes and team efficiency.
The ideal candidate
- Must be a people person, show empathy, enthusiasm, have excellent listening skills, and the ability to be assertive when needed.
- Have worked in a 4A company, and possess 5+ years experience in digital marketing and strategy planning.
- Own entrepreneurial spirit, preferably having worked in startup environment before.
- Experience working in a multi-national company in China, and overseas is preferred.
- Show excellent presentation skills and proven client pitching experience.
- Possess solid team management experience, and a proven record of leading a business winning team.
- An inspirational and respected manager who’s capable of motivating every team member to contribute towards delivering results.
- Excellent speaking and writing skilling in both English and Mandarin.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company with great career development potential.
- Flexible working hours and dynamic working environment.
- Annual overseas company retreat for all employees.
- Daily breakfast, fresh fruit and drinks provided throughout the day. Beers available after 6pm every day.
- Competitive performance based incentive structure.
- More benefits are rolling out, we encourage you to contribute your ideas!